[CM] Building Common Music on Arch Linux

Orm Finnendahl orm.finnendahl at selma.hfmdk-frankfurt.de
Fri Oct 30 00:56:42 PDT 2020

Hi Brandon,

Am Donnerstag, den 29. Oktober 2020 um 23:01:02 Uhr (+0000) schrieb
Taube, Heinrich K:
> Ok if you dont care which version and are not a big fan of JUCE or
> building c++ apps then I would definitely suggest you try the stable
> version of Common Music in Common Lisp, which believe is still on
> the sourceforge website!

The common lisp version is maintained here:

https://github.com/ormf/cm

I'm on arch and use it with sbcl. It's pretty straightforward with
quicklisp. Let me know if you need instructions.

--
Orm
Prof. Orm Finnendahl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rWha1HTfFE&list=PLiGfneJSWmNw6dTUvcTHbTkCYOOTiB_N6