[CM] On FFI bindings

Christos Vagias chris.actondev at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 17:15:20 PDT 2020

Another thought on the semantics:
- keep init_func behavior as it is (legacy, snake_case, backward
compatibility)
- passing init-func (kebab-case) new behavior: calling with the entrypoint
in the same manner as
  the FFI functions: s7_scheme* sc , s7_pointer args. args being
(the-passed-env 'args) : being either
  something or #f

Wonder if there's a point in having the called entry point also return
s7_pointer. It would be
elegant though as far as consistency goes: calling any s7 FFI function as
the init-func.

Possible use: init-func returning an environment with bindings.