[CM] Errors with loop macro on windows (OSX fine)

Iain Duncan iainduncanlists at gmail.com
Sat May 9 13:56:22 PDT 2020

Ok, now that I've made a test project, I think I can helpfully report. I am
using the version of loop.scm downloaded from Rick's github, and S7 from
the mirror. I've made a standalone C program that embeds s7, loads
loop.scm, and tries to use it. It's working fine on OSX.  On Windows 10,
loop loads, but calling it makes the program hang until I do Control-C. (I
did have to monkey patch s7.c to make that work, see previous email)

In case it is useful (or I've just done something stupid!!), my test
project is here, with text file README describing the results:

If there's anything I can do to help, let me know. I'm just going to leave
loop.scm turned off by default in my windows package for now.

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <https://cm-mail.stanford.edu/mailman/private/cmdist/attachments/20200509/71613535/attachment.html>

More information about the Cmdist mailing list