[CM] Right way to get latest S7 and CM sources?

Taube, Heinrich K taube at illinois.edu
Fri May 8 13:04:47 PDT 2020

you will need to get the sources for cm/grace from its new location:

https://github.com/ricktaube/grace.git

at some point i will close the old sourceforge site but Im simply too busy right now to deal with it.

I will also have to set up my windows machine here at home to see if i need to push any commits after I got grace to comile and link with s7. the machine been sitting in a corner of my dining room for several weeks since i move my office stuff home due to covid. it will take me till tomorrow to get it set up and networked etc.