[CM] Right way to get latest S7 and CM sources?

Iain Duncan iainduncanlists at gmail.com
Fri May 8 11:39:58 PDT 2020

hi folks, I found some inconsistent behaviour on windows with loop.scm and
I want to make sure I'm doing some tests with the correct latest files
before posting details here in case it's just a versioning mismatch of my
S7 and CM scheme files. So couple of questions:

- What is the best way to ensure I have the latest release for s7, is the
Snd release on SVN, or the tarball link on s7.html?

- I assume to have the latest version of loop as used in CM, I go to the CM
sources. I though Rick said he was moving to git, but the CM website source
link goes to 3.9. Is Grace 3.10.2 to the canonical latest? or is there a
dev version?

thanks
iain