[CM] s7 git, and a cleanup patch

Woody Douglass wdouglass at carnegierobotics.com
Wed May 6 11:47:26 PDT 2020

All,

Two things:

1) I'm planning on automating updates to my s7 github mirror, so stay tuned. I'm working on a script to be run nightly that pushes changes from svn to git. This will destroy the previous history, which kind of stinks, but it has the benefit of staying much more up to date

2) see the attached patch: it was helpful in finding a leak in my code, and may be helpful to others too. It adds a pair of cleanup functions to s7, and some tracking of "permanant" malloc'd buffers. Let me know what you guys think.

-Woody