[CM] How to send udp bundles from Grace on Linux?

Forrest Curo treegestalt at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 07:36:16 PST 2020

I've used (and know of others using) -L; it's a good fast way to control
csound. Tthanks for the code example re accessing it from Grace.

Haven't really worked with juce (or c++) so far; but next time I need to
network to csound I can [probably] put in & recompile with that
InterprocessConnection class.

Thanks all!