[CM] New home for Grace

Forrest Curo treegestalt at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 10:32:46 PST 2020

Yes. On alternate computer (Ubuntu 18.04) I initially run into:
#error "This project was last saved using an outdated version of the
Projucer! Re-save this project with the latest version to fix this error."

which is fixable by editing:
parent/juce/extras/Projucer/JuceLibraryCode/AppConfig.h
to read (line 35): #define JUCER_ENABLE_GPL_MODE 1

Then to make Projucer
then execute from terminal
and open ~/parent/grace/Grace.jucer
then save.
and Grace (compilation) goes abounding along, whee!

Hope this helps!