[CM] New home for Grace

Forrest Curo treegestalt at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 12:05:50 PST 2020

Not familiar with juce, but it compiled without error.

It's in compiling grace that I continue to find befnurglement:

"
~/parent/grace/Builds/LinuxMakefile$ make
Compiling Audio.cpp
In file included from ../../Source/Libraries.h:8,
                 from ../../Source/Enumerations.h:17,
                 from ../../Source/Audio.cpp:15:
../../Source/../JuceLibraryCode/JuceHeader.h:17:10: fatal error:
juce_audio_basics/juce_audio_basics.h: No such file or directory
   17 | #include <juce_audio_basics/juce_audio_basics.h>
      |          ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
compilation terminated.
make: *** [Makefile:128: build/intermediate/Debug/Audio_a9638c37.o] Error
1
"
Should I try to use juce to chug out a new makefile...? Or move
juce_audio_basics_/juce_audio_basics.h
     from ~/parent/juce/modules/ to wherever the Linux makefile expects to
find it?

Forrest Curo
San Diego