[CM] Using many MIDI outs with CM

Orm Finnendahl orm.finnendahl at selma.hfmdk-frankfurt.de
Wed Mar 4 00:29:34 PST 2020

Hi Neil,

 a couple of years back I did this using 40 mictrotonal softsynths
(occupying 4 Midi Channels each) in realtime. But that was using the
Common Lisp version of cm (with incudine as the real time engine) and
therefore might not be what you're looking for. Otherwise drop me a
note and I'll help to get you going.

--
Orm