[CM] New home for Grace

Taube, Heinrich K taube at illinois.edu
Tue Mar 3 18:15:50 PST 2020

it should be straightforward just clone it and then use the linux build script in grace/Builds/ directory.  here is the list of juce dependencies for linux:
https://forum.juce.com/t/list-of-juce-dependencies-under-linux/15121/33
I did not have any problems building either sndlib or grace on my stock ubuntu pc once i had the dependencies for sndlib and juce installed.  But if you need to do something special on your linux you will want to build the juce/extras/Projucer app in gpl mode and then regenerate grace's linux build script.