[CM] Cannot generate libc_s7.c

Woody Douglass wdouglass at carnegierobotics.com
Wed Jun 24 04:49:42 PDT 2020

Guys, there's a Wiki attached to  the github, you can see it here: https://github.com/wdouglass/s7/wiki, maybe a changelog page could be added to that.

The repo itself is currently an automated mirror of Bill's svn snd repo, so I can't diverge from that; the history only goes back to 2017.

Finally, i'm considering creating an "organization" in github to host this repo; i just don't want it looking like it's my project, i'm just a big fan! any suggestions for a name for the organization? does one already exist?

Thanks,
Woody

--
Sent from Hiri<https://www.hiri.com/>