[CM] s7: garbage collector bug?

Christos Vagias chris.actondev at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 02:58:41 PDT 2020

Hi Bil,

I've stumbled upon something which seems like a bug in the gc.
I attach a snippet (which uses google test). I hope  it is verbose enough
to demonstrate the problem.

To summarize, I definced a c_type to handle dynamic float arrays.
The test as it is attached passes. However the test will not pass if the
line proceeding the "problem 1" comment is  uncommented.

The 2nd (minor) problem I stumbled upon is that one has to call "(gc)"
twice for the free methods to be called.

Another comment/question: how come there is no s7_run_gc function? From
what I can tell you can only trigger it from the scheme side with "(gc)"