[CM] R7RS in S7

Woody Douglass wdouglass at carnegierobotics.com
Mon Jan 13 05:28:12 PST 2020

Bill,

My introduction to s7 was one of those github repositories (as well as this blog post: http://carloscarrasco.com/a-love-letter-to-s7-scheme.html) -- I forked it a while ago, and have been trying to merge in changes as you release them. I just added a link to your website to the description of my fork (which is wdouglass/s7 on github). I'm not sure how to better solve this problem, but I hope i'm not contributing to it.

If you'd like me to take my fork down, just ask, but there's at least 7 others.

-Woody Douglass