[CM] C object mark function

Woody Douglass wdouglass at carnegierobotics.com
Fri Jan 10 08:34:33 PST 2020

I've implemented an object model on top of an existing C object model (i am using it for methods)

I wonder if the mark function could receive an s7_pointer (that could be passed to s7_c_object_value) as an argument as opposed to a void *, so that it's easier to get at the object's let (without having the object contain another pointer to it)

I understand that this would be an api breaking change -- i wonder if there could be a way to get an existing scheme object from the void *?