[CM] C object mark function

Woody Douglass wdouglass at carnegierobotics.com
Fri Jan 10 05:33:42 PST 2020

Bill et all,

I've got an object implemented in C that embeds some s7 pointers (including a pointer to the s7 object that wraps it). I've implemented a mark function that marks the internal pointers. I was getting some 'free cell' errors that are indicative of bad GC, and through a lot of debugging I found that i could solve the problem by calling `s7_mark(s7_c_object_let(v->wrapper));`

Should this be necessary? should marking a c_object also mark its included let? am I doing something wrong?

The code seems to work now, but I'd like a bit of clarification about why.

Thanks again for s7 and all of your work!

-Woody Douglass