[CM] CM/Scheme without Grace?

Michael Gogins michael.gogins at gmail.com
Fri Feb 28 04:44:57 PST 2020

In addition to what Orm Finnendahl says, you may wish to look at this,
which includes a lot of very interesting algorithmic composition code by
composer Drew Krause, along with code by me for bringing Csound into the
Common Lisp process for use with Common Music:
https://github.com/gogins/csound-extended/tree/develop/nudruz. This uses
Anders Vinjar's port of Common Music 2 from here:
https://github.com/andersvi/cm2.

I wrote this which may be of interest to you:

https://michaelgogins.tumblr.com/post/188345210028/algorithmiccompositionsystems

Regards,
Mike

Michael Gogins