[CM] Performance of S7

Massimiliano Gubinelli m.gubinelli at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 02:23:20 PST 2020

I'm very surprised too, I've run some of the standard benchmarks on my machine and so far s7 is either on par with Guile 1.8 or much better.

It could be some problem in the way I embed it? Or the fact that I load all the code in a sublet of the rootlet? (I implemented on S7 a module system similar to that that Guile has)

I will try to run some of the benchmarks inside the embedded S7 to see if the situation is different there.

Thanks for the help, anyway.

Max