[CM] Anyone working on S7 to web assembly?

Iain Duncan iainduncanlists at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 14:08:35 PDT 2020

Hi Bill, it was a month or so ago that I tried, so I can't recall OTO. But
if you are interested in helping me troubleshoot (or perhaps more
accurately, having me test..) I would be happy to give it a go again. I'm
full up with a brief crunch of pay-the-bills work at the moment, but when I
get a chance I'll give it a whirl again and post back my results. I'm very
interested in this as one of my S7 related projects is music pedagogy app
and it would be great to be able do web browser versions with the same
engine that I am building up for use on Max and Juce.

thanks!
iain