[CM] Does Grace run on Windows 10?

Iain Duncan iainduncanlists at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 10:31:47 PDT 2020

Ah fantastic, thanks Philippe, good to know it works on Win 10. (Cc'ing the
list so others can find this information too)

Rick, any chance we can update the Grace landing page to indicate that?
(if you are busy and don't mind giving me access, I'm happy to do that
myself, if that is at all helpful)

iain