[CM] Examples of printing out errors in S7?

Iain Duncan iainduncanlists at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 08:23:03 PDT 2020

Hi folks,  I'm trying to figure out a decent first pass at error handling
for scheme-for-max. Right now, if there's an error in a file someone loads
into the interpreter, it just silently dies. I'd like to be able to print
out some useful diagnostics, but this would be coming from the C host (at
least the way I currently have it implemented it would be). If anyone knows
of examples of that, that would be luverly.

thanks!
iain