[CM] reverb decay length option, and click question

David O'Toole deeteeoh1138 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 9 08:12:23 PST 2019

I noticed that the :DECAY-TIME parameter described in the documentation for
WITH-SOUND, does not seem to exist in the Scheme version. It was trivial to
add, would you be interested in a patch?

Also, there is occasionally a small reverberated click at the very end of a
render (well after the actual note has stopped sounding, as I have set
DECAY-TIME to 7 seconds.) This causes an issue when mixing together a
sequence of pre-rendered note lists.  Is there any particular thing I might
be doing wrong to get a click at the end of a WITH-SOUND reverb tail?