[CM] circular-scanned.ins

James Hearon j_hearon at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 7 11:09:13 PDT 2019

Hi,
re: clm-5, emacs, slime, fedora 30 etc.

For some reason I cannot get the circ scanned ins to compile using slime-compile-and-load-file command in emacs for clm-5.

It's probably me, but I get an unmatched bracket error which I can't seem to debug.

I tried adding this to my .emacs file to try to help, for parenthesis problems, but the .ins is a bit tricky.

(show-paren-mode t)
(setq show-paren-style 'expression)

Wondering if someone better than me might be able to spot the problem.

Other clm ins compiling fine using slime compile and load command in emacs.

Thank You,
Jim

Note: The original attachment was automatically removed by Stanford's email
system because it was identified as a file type that is commonly associated
with malicious software.  In order to transmit this type of file, please use
an alternate mechanism such as Stanford's Box service (https://itservices.stanford.edu/service/box).