[CM] Display issuse with snd on swaywm/wayland/arch linux

Kenneth Flak kennethflak at protonmail.com
Mon Aug 5 05:11:06 PDT 2019

Great! Obviously, native wayland support would be awesome at some stage, but I can imagine this is not quite trivial... I suspect the transition from xorg to wayland will still take years, and lack of backwards compatibility would cause a great deal of screaming, so changing the GDK_BACKEND will probably work for a long time still.

Roosna & Flak - Contemporary Dance & Music
Web: roosnaflak.com
Code: github.com/kflak
Mastodon: @kf at vis.social