[CM] Unhandled memory faults with CLM

Daniel James Ross mr.danielross at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 02:49:57 PDT 2018

After some further digging and reinstall etc. I think there is a problem
with lisp -> C compiling. I get the following errors when trying to run
slippery chicken code that calls CLM:

  0: ("bogus stack frame")
  1: ("foreign function: get_sf")
  2: ("foreign function: mus_sound_duration")
  3: (CLM:MUS-SOUND-DURATION ...

So CLM can't access the headers of audio files. I've tried installing SBCL
and CLM on a virtual Ubuntu machine but it won't work either.

Perhaps Apple have moved libraries around in High Sierra? All other lisp
functions that do not call CLM work. I am running sbcl 1.4.5 on OSX 10.13.3
Intel Core i7-4980HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz

Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Dan