[CM] cm and mac os 10.13

Taube, Heinrich K taube at illinois.edu
Thu Oct 19 11:07:28 PDT 2017

my problem is im on 10.12 I dont have this particular problem on my machine and im really reluctant to upgrade, so Im not sure how I can debug it.
it looks like at least one of the problem is in fonts, which might explain the white on white business.  perhaps there is some issue with JUCE on 10.13, I haven’t looked to see if they have listed any issues there.

maybe you could send a list of all the errors?