[CM] Snd 17.8

bil at ccrma.Stanford.EDU bil at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Mon Oct 16 12:47:23 PDT 2017

Snd 17.8:

Snd: moved from cvs to svn at sourceforge:
      svn checkout svn://svn.code.sf.net/p/snd/svn1/trunk snd

s7: added immutable!, immutable?
     define-constant follows normal lexical scoping rules now
     symbol-access renamed symbol-setter
     added optional third argument to the symbol-setter: the relevant
environment
     deprecated s7_procedure_with_setter, s7_symbol_access
     renamed let-set!-fallback to let-set-fallback since I never remember
the "!"
     renamed procedure-signature -> signature,
             procedure-documentation -> documentation,
             procedure-setter -> setter.
       these are all generic, so the "procedure" part is misleading, but
       unfortunately these new names collide with the previous
function-local
       variables (for example, documentation accessed by
procedure-documentation).
       Since those variables are normally constants, and since I can't
think of
       anything better, they are now of the form +documentation+.

clm: removed *clm-default-frequency*; Mike fixed the Ruby and Forth
cases.

checked: sbcl 1.4.0

Thanks!: Mike Scholz.