[CM] Midi microtuning in cm2

adam ahcnz at orcon.net.nz
Wed Mar 8 14:36:46 PST 2017

Thanks Orm.  Some of us use CM2 enthusiastically in Emacs/Slime/Lisp.

Although it is a little non-intuitive where to find CM2 from the SF page
http://commonmusic.sourceforge.net/

Anders suggested this some time ago,

$ svn checkout svn://svn.code.sf.net/p/commonmusic/code/branches/cm2

Can you confirm that is still current/valid?