[CM] Antwort: Re: CLM/CM-score request

Michael.Rogulla at SIZ.DE Michael.Rogulla at SIZ.DE
Tue Jun 27 00:28:19 PDT 2017

Hi,

I am also interested in seeing CLM / CM at work, but I could not find any
sourcecode on the mentioned pages, only music and scores (notes). Is there
anybody out there willing to share some code? I mean, a real piece of
music, not just short examples?

Greetings,
Michael

Von:    "Taube, Heinrich K" <taube at illinois.edu>
An:     Daniel Hensel <danielhensel at icloud.com>
Kopie:  commonmusic-Mailing-List List <cmdist at ccrma.Stanford.EDU>
Datum:  24.06.2017 02:27
Betreff:        Re: [CM] CLM/CM-score request
Gesendet von:   cmdist-bounces at ccrma.Stanford.EDU

if you go to http://commonmusic.sourceforge.net/  then down the page you
can find some music and scores

> On Jun 23, 2017, at 2:53 PM, Daniel Hensel <danielhensel at icloud.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> does anyone wanna share an interesting score composed with CLM and CM
for the purposes of private studies?  I want to see the two „beasts“ in
action  :)