[CM] cm2

Juan Reyes juanig at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Tue Feb 7 08:46:08 PST 2017

Hi Orm,

Thanks for all this info and kudos to Tito for this system. Don't want
to get off-topic but "incudine-snd" interface/interaction looks
appealing also.

BTW, most of the examples on 'etc/examples/intro.cm' should work on cm2
on sbcl. Some have Scheme code embedded and might not evaluate but is
just a matter of translating. For instance 'nil' in Lisp is '#f' in
Scheme.

   -- Juan