[CM] cm2

Orm Finnendahl orm.finnendahl at selma.hfmdk-frankfurt.de
Sun Feb 5 00:49:23 PST 2017

Hi Rick,

Am Samstag, den 04. Februar 2017 um 22:36:45 Uhr (+0000) schrieb
Taube, Heinrich K:

> Yes, thank you so much. I never hit that bug! :/

it seems you actually hit the bug a long time ago. I was feeling a bit
embarrased having reported it before finding out that you had done
quite some tests at the bottom of the scheme sources and already
discovered that some loop expressions caused errors.

In the meantime I added cltl2 loop's argument destructuring to the
code, enabling expressions like "for (x y) on '(1 2 3 4 5)", but that
made part of the code a little clumsy and I will have to reorganize a
bit when I'll find time. Let me know before you work at it and I will
fix that part and can provide information on the reason for the errors
to save you time.

> in addition to S7, JUCE has also been improving its terrific support
> now too for audio, sampling and built in Osc support, ability to run
> on android and iOs devices.

that's good to know!

Yours,
Orm