[CM] cm2

Taube, Heinrich K taube at illinois.edu
Sat Feb 4 14:22:56 PST 2017

Ralf is correct CM is written in a simplified scheme that was easy to port to other schemes, and also to convert to common-lisp. This was all pre S7. After Bill created S7 that allowed true emdedding into C/C++ I didnt see any reason to keep supporting the other schemes since S7 also has terrific built in, lowlevel audio support. At this point I would only recommend using S7 as the scheme.  If you want to use COmmon Lisp then stick with CM2, CM2 should work fine there, except maybe a need to tweek the front-end loading.