[CM] Snd inf-snd.el

James Hearon j_hearon at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 11 09:52:34 PST 2016

Hi,
I finally got Snd working as an emacs subjob with help from Micahel Scholz.  Some of it had to do with the way the .emacs file was being called, which meant the load-path variable was not being completed properly.

It's neat to be able to load a .scm script, edit it, and hear and see the results in the Snd motif gui by controlling the code from emacs.

I've tried reading all the Snd documentation to figure out how you might load a .scm file in the lisp listener, edit it in the lisp listener, and evaluate it in the lisp listener, but I haven't yet found how you would do something like the inf-snd.el snd-scheme-mode to bind the usual key commands for use within the Snd lisp listener without writing your own listener.  I must be missing something important, someplace.

Regards,
Jim