[CM] new syntax for (list (new midi)

Rob Howiler rhowiler at presby.edu
Thu Mar 3 09:08:22 PST 2016

Closer.  The mp:midi got me away from the unbound variable problem.  I’m getting sound now, but a beep at the console listener window alerts me to this:

>>> Error: (#<unspecified> #<unspecified>) is not a process
sprout: (error "~S is not a process" proc)        ; proc: (#<unspecified> #<unspecif...
sprout: (((tail proc (cdr tail))) ((null? tail...
sprout: ((error "~S is not a process" proc))
sprout: ((do ((tail args (cdr tail)) (keyw #f)... ; args: (), file: #f, start: 0
                                                   ; id: 0
                                                   ; startBeat: 0
(sprout (thump 60 2))

Thanks again for the help.