[CM] snd inf-snd.el

James Hearon j_hearon at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 1 09:55:49 PST 2016

Hi,
I trying to get inf-snd.el going for more REPL with .scm files.  I'm just trying to load , edit, and evaluate a .scm file, and couldn't seem to figure out how to do that using the snd listener.  I have clm working with fedora, quicklisp, emacs, and slime, but not sure how to get inf-snd.el working for more REPL with .scm in snd.

I tried this from .emacs, but it doesn't find any inf-snd key bindings such as C-c C-l   snd-load-file, for ex.

(load (expand-file-name "/opt/quicklisp/slime-helper.el"))
(load (expand-file-name "/opt/snd-16/inf-snd.el"))
(setq inferior-lisp-program "/usr/bin/sbcl")

I'm wondering if anyone has experience with this similar environment and knows how to get it to run?

Thanks,
Jim