[CM] snd-nogui - graph->ps in batch file?

bil at ccrma.Stanford.EDU bil at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Wed Jun 1 08:15:11 PDT 2016

Odd that it fails if the gtk version is running
from a script -- I'll try to track this down.
In the no-gui case, there's no graph, so (currently)
there's nothing to write to the eps file.  It never
occurred to me to create a graph anyway!  I'll look
into that also.

(The original Snd used ascii graphics -- "*" for
data points and dashes for axes -- it got a lot
of laughs...  This was on the early NeXTs.  Snd's
predecessor Dpsysnd could show line graphs but it
needed a PDP-10 and a Grinnell Vector Graphics
Processor).