[CM] partial tracking and sinusoidal modeling

Orm Finnendahl orm.finnendahl at selma.hfmdk-frankfurt.de
Wed Dec 7 19:52:21 PST 2016

Hi,

 I'm trying to use some open source partial tracking/sinusoidal
modeling tools working on linux.

It's a somewhat dated procedure and it seems there aren't many sources
available. I found the lisp based ATS system by Juam Pampin
(https://ccrma.stanford.edu/~juan/ATS_manual.html) which relies on
CLM. Before trying to adapt that to current cl implementations I'd
like to ask around if someone has been working with partial
tracking/sinusoidal modeling recently and might be able to give some
advice how to use something like that in 2016.

In that context: Does anybody have a working common lisp (preferably
sbcl) based CLM and can point me to sources where to obtain it?

--
Orm