[CM] GRACE problems

Dave Phillips dlphillips at woh.rr.com
Thu Jun 25 08:42:45 PDT 2015

Greetings,

I built the latest SVN update, have a problem with the audio device
selection :

     Error when trying to open audio device!

     Could not open audio device "jack": Invalid argument (-22)

I also received similar errors when I selected any other device listed,
including the default ALSA device. As far as I can tell, nothing else is
using JACK.

I'm also having trouble with the SDIF support. I specify

   premake4 --with-sdif=/usr

and premake reports no problem, which it shouldn't because sdif.h is
located at /usr/include. Make doesn't report a problem, but it doesn't
build an SDIF-enabled GRACE. I had no issues with the FOMUS and oscpack
support, and they are indicated in the GRACE window.

Any suggestions ?

Fedora 19 x86_64, with Planet CCRMA extensions.

Best,

dp