[CM] s7 - howto use s7_define_function_star in a C++ project.

Jason Ripley ripley.jason at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 07:42:31 PST 2015

The example in s7.html#definestar1 is actually where I learned of
s7_define_function_star.  I made a small project in C and it works as it
should.  However, I cannot seem to find the correct invocation in C++ to
make it work.  I was wondering if it needs something like extern "C", which
I tried to no avail.

Thanks for your time, and s7 is a really cool piece of software.

Jason