[CM] dlocsig example

Juan Reyes juanig at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Tue Dec 15 09:58:26 PST 2015

Hi James,

Looks like you have to compile and load "dlocsig.lisp" before compiling
your instrument.

Just like when you are adding reverb to any instrument prior to
'with-sound', you need to compile and load reverb instruments like
"freeverb.ins"

'multiple-value-bind' is just a fancy 'let' statement as far as I know.

   -- Juan