[CM] [snd] Is there a way to add dc offset to a file?

John Rigg cm at jrigg.co.uk
Mon Aug 24 10:30:31 PDT 2015

Snd newb here. I'm editing some impulse files for use in a convolver and
some of them have unwanted LF superimposed on them. As a result the
part of the impulse I'm interested in is further away from zero than
I'd like, making it difficult to trim the ends without a discontinuity.
I tried a HPF but it changes the shape of the impulse too much. Is there
a simple way to add a constant dc value to every sample?

Wonderful program BTW.

John