[CM] s7 on raspberry pi

Matti Koskinen mjkoskin at kolumbus.fi
Fri Aug 21 02:28:14 PDT 2015

hi,

I'm trying to compile only s7 on Pi, but if (Bill for sure) or someone
else  knows, how to create mus-config.h with Pi, without premake or
other stuff using just make and gcc, I'd glady would like to know.

Pi has audio out, also possibility to use usb-audio sticks & others.
Chipkit Max32 (Arduino improved) works fine, so it's much easier for me
to use arduino code to read and write i/o, as I haven't checked yet GPIO
of Pi. I got Pi only few days ago, but ssh to Pi via WiFi works fine, my
Pi usb <-> Chipkit works fine, too.

And also is there good (and cheap) ssh-client for Android? It would
easier to use tablet for controlling Pi, than always MBP or Ubuntu laptop.

Python is out of question, I just know almost nothing of it.

tnx

-m