[CM] Setting Y axis label position in Snd

Bill Schottstaedt bil at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Tue Aug 18 16:41:14 PDT 2015

I don't think that position is currently accessible through the
extension language, but you can change it in C:

snd-axis.c line 1004

  (ap->y_axis_x0 - tdy->maj_tick_len - tdy->min_label_width - inner_border_width) :

or possibly the one below it.  To move the label leftwards,

   (ap->y_axis_x0 - tdy->maj_tick_len - tdy->min_label_width - inner_border_width - 10) :

I think I'll make this the built-in amount -- the old choice was too
close to the axis in Gtk.