[CM] SuperCollider Example Not Working

Syd Phillips sydphi at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 1 17:01:14 PDT 2015

Hello All,  I'm new to Common Music and have been going through the examples and tutorials with fair success.  I'm stuck on getting the SuperCollider example to work, though. I *think* I'm stuck on this recommendation in the code: "Make sure SC booted port 57100 in the Post window." I've not been able to locate instructions for how to set the port.   I would appreciate any tips!
Thanks and can't wait to start coding some music!
Syd PhillipsMacBook Pro 3Gz i7Yosemite 10.10.416 GB Memory