[CM] [Snd] playback from marks

Orm Finnendahl orm.finnendahl at selma.hfmdk-frankfurt.de
Wed Apr 1 06:34:42 PDT 2015

Hi,

 I'm having the following problem trying to play a sound with mouse
interaction starting at a mark:

Hovering over the red triangle of the mark, the mouse cursor changes
into a right arrow. Clicking once locates the playback cursor to the
beginning of the sound (sample 0). Clicking a second time makes
the playpack cursor jump to the mark and start playback.

As the sound is rather long it's impossible to work like that if I
need to zoom in to a position where the beginning of the sound is not
visible.

Am I doing something wrong or is there a workaround?

The only customization from the standard I did is

(set! (with-tracking-cursor) #t)

I'm using snd 13.8

Any help appreciated!

--