[CM] loading .so file in Grace

Matti Koskinen mjkoskin at kolumbus.fi
Mon Nov 10 14:47:13 PST 2014

On OSX loading works fine, linux gives this undefined symbol s7_string for some unknown reason.
Here's internet maintenance from 12am-7am, should be max. one hour breakage, but internet will be back sometime in the next few days  if their schedule is what it used to be. So need to write with my phone.

-m