[CM] Several questions

phiroc at free.fr phiroc at free.fr
Wed May 28 00:11:18 PDT 2014

Thanks for your response.

>> THe working directory is sticky so it should stay wherever you set it. if this is not happening then its a bug (are you on a mac??)

Not the case on the Mac. Every time I rerun Grace, and display the working directory, it is set to "".

>> - is there a way to display the snd editor in Grace, other than using the with-sound command?

> ??

This page https://ccrma.stanford.edu/software/snd/snd/sndscm.html#withsound shows all sort of sound manipulations with Snd. I wonder if it is possible to run Snd from Grace or if it is an independant application.

Philippe