[CM] cm 3.9 kde desktop

James Hearon j_hearon at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 11 15:03:11 PDT 2014

Hi,
I got a fedora build of cm 3.9, but am having a KDE issue since the fedora20 upgrade.

>>> Error: load file "/home/fedora2/Object::connect: No such signal org::freedesktop::UPower::DeviceAdded(QDBusObjectPath)
Object::connect: No such signal org::freedesktop::UPower::DeviceRemoved(QDBusObjectPath)" does not exist.

The error shows thru the Grace console, and is a KDE problem but renders the file editing in Grace such as .scm  and .sal files useless.  Doesn't show some text and won't allow you to enter text.  Nasty problem.

CM 3.9 is working fine on Mac and on my f20 with gnome desktop however, so just thought I'd post this here and see on the off chance if there might be another KDE user who's figured out the UPower, or ibus, or dbus problem.

I just just went thru a bunch of KDE upgrades and was hoping that would do it but no joy.

Regards,
Jim