[CM] Beginner with open-sound.

Francis Derive francisderive at me.com
Thu Jul 17 09:46:12 PDT 2014

Hi Bill !

Thanks for the quick answer.

At first, I must admit that open-sound does find the sound file sitting in the directory from where snd has been launched - but nothing apart from there.

More, revisiting my old-timed dot zshrc I think I could have been a bit carefulness : "paths" are environment variables where to find executable files, and the *load-paths* has same semantic which can't allow for data files.

I feel sorry for the inconvenience of my demand.

But - would I persist in the soundness of my my query - I would consider for considering the catch.

I think the subject is closed.

Thanks a lot.