[CM] Grace, beta 5, sndlib

James Hearon j_hearon at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 4 09:49:49 PST 2014

==== Building s7 (debug) ====
Running pre-build commands
res/bin/sndlib.sh
Linking s7
/usr/bin/ld: sndlib/lib/libsndlib.a(s7.o): undefined reference to symbol 'dlclose@@GLIBC_2.2.5'
/usr/bin/ld: note: 'dlclose@@GLIBC_2.2.5' is defined in DSO /lib64/libdl.so.2 so try adding it to the linker command line
/lib64/libdl.so.2: could not read symbols: Invalid operation
make[1]: *** [bin/s7] Error 1
make: *** [s7] Error 2

Hi,
I tried the Grace beta 5, but having problem with linking in sndlib to complete the build.  I'm on fedora20.  It does build a libsndlib.a.  Not sure what the error is saying.  Is sndlib not looking in lib64 to get what it needs?

I've tried several things from the command line such as:
$ LIBS='/lib64/libdl.so.2' CFLAGS='-ldl -lpthread' ./premake4 --with-oscpack

Beta4 build has been working fine on f20 after a few tweaks.

Regards,
Jim